Saltanat Khan – Do things your way

 I close my eyes and comprise your warm embrace… Oh the waters! They have always necessitated me. The pool was my first playground. “Another time pass to cherish for the remainder of my life” I told myself at the age of seven as I flutter-kicked holding the pool-edge in my black athletic swimwear.

It was no big deal, until I spotted it had been an enormous deal.
Throughout my life I did and still am doing everything that makes me happy from within. Growing up creative, I have always believed in ‘creating’ with my heart only to nurture the creation for a lifetime.



Saltanat Khan anchored events in school/college and began my Podcast channel during the pandemic putting oratorical skills to effective use. Earlier this year, became the primary Indian diver to induce featured on the ‘PADI Dive Stories Podcast’ phew! guess that’s how destiny works.

Owing to my unusual thinking styles, I majored in Marketing until MBA and am today a witty Corporate Content Creator by profession and nonetheless, by passion. Also, something that consistently empowers me is Batman. I grew up admiring him and still do. It might sound childish but to inform the reality, I have never stopped being a child!

Being an Aqua Woman actively pursuing Diving, Kayaking and Swimming, I hope to feature Surfing to my coastline cluster someday! An aspiring underwater photographer, I like to travel cinematic with my gear, shooting still waters and therefore the serene world that resides within the ocean depths.

The Water Sports fervor (not the banana ride in Goa types) in India, as of 2022 is increasing manifold. And as enthusiasts who started off early, we enjoy being the harbingers, encouraging people to explore horizons.

Well, my story does not end here.
But I hope you stand your ground, stay self-asserted and do things your way.
For life. It is now or never.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to combat cyber bullying?

ANSA Interiors- Building your dream design

Can you grow on social media without reels?